Neenja 2 Neenja 2

Amazing Animation, so-so story

I have to say the sets and artwork were incredible. The character animation was spot on. It is clearly the work of a professional. The overall cartoon was alright but the real reason to watch is for the animation.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Wow, this is incredible. How did you do this? It's animations like this that inspire me to make my own toons. Good job. If you could explain to me how you did it I would love to hear.

FAUX - Chapter 3 FAUX - Chapter 3

Kudos

This was a well done piece. I thought the art and animation were pretty good. It had the feel of a digital comic book which was different. I kind of wish there was some vocal work but I'm not familiar with the series. Anyway, good job.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Excellent!

Nice one! You did a really good job of combining all of that insanity into about 2 minutes of flash bliss. Kudos.

The Dudette Next Door The Dudette Next Door

Pretty good piece of Flash you guys.

Overall I'd say you guys did a good job on this cartoon. This is one of the first really good flash cartoons I've seen on this site in a while and you two should be proud. It's internet toons like this that make you realize how crappy t.v. really is.

Catfight Catfight

Pretty Good

Quite entertaining. I thought everything about that cartoon was great. The training sequence was phenomenal and the angles and pans were something that you don't usually see in a cartoon like this. Nice work.

Kindergarten Cop 2 Kindergarten Cop 2

Pretty good.

I must admit I enjoyed watching this cartoon. Hopefully you'll come out with a full version. Keep up the good work.

Viewtiful Evil Viewtiful Evil

Good, not great

I'm a fan of both games but I still think Viewtiful Joe would kick a zombie's ass any day.